At BOE Midwest, we understand from time to time, we all need a helping hand. That's why we're here, beside you every step of the way on your home buying journey.
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides grants to state and local organizations for just these situations
• A DPA grant never has to be repaid.
• The grant reduces debt and creates positive home equity.
• The grant creates a positive impact on the housing economy.
• It is not limited to first time homebuyers.
• It is state funded.
A DPA grant decreases homebuyer costs, avoids burdening the homebuyer with additional debt and eliminates property liens associated with secondary financing options.
Eligible borrowers may include the following:
• First Time Homebuyers
• First Responders(current or retired)
• Teachers(current or retired)
• Medical Personnel(current or retired)
• Civil Servants(current or retired)
• Military(current or retired)